A dental crown is a cap that covers a weakened or broken tooth to restore its function, strength and appearance. With more natural looking porcelain materials, it is even easier to mimic your natural teeth to help create a more beautiful smile.
Crowns can be used to:
- Strengthen teeth that have been weakened by decay or a large filling
- Protect cracked or worn teeth
- Cosmetically improve the appearance and alignment of teeth
- Reinforce and help prevent the tooth from fracture following root canal therapy
- Create a natural looking crown that is connected to a dental implant.
Our skilled dentists can help you to create natural looking crowns for beautiful looking teeth in a relatively simple process.
What is a bridge?
A dental bridge is used to replace one or more missing teeth by being permanently anchored to the teeth (or dental implants) immediately surrounding the gap. It is used to literally “bridge” the gap between your existing teeth and can help prevent teeth from drifting or tipping which can lead to changes in your bite.
For more information on dental crowns or bridges, contact our friendly team to arrange an appointment.